View our conversion calculators for help with particulate size, temperature, pressure, flow, volume, and viscosity.
Media choices for liquid-gas coalescers include glass fiber, polyester, and nylon 66. Hardware choices for liquid-gas coalescers include nylon, stainless steel, steel or acetal.
At Champion Process, we provide liquid-gas coalescers to clients in the U.S. and across the globe. Some of our industry partners include refinery, petrochemical, pipeline, wastewater/municipalities and much more. Below are some of the typical applications for liquid-gas coalescers:
- Removal of Water from Natural Gas
- Removal of Condensate from Natural Gas
- Removal of Oil from Gas Natural
- Removal ratings: 0.3 mic, 1 mic, 5 mic
- Max. Temperature: 220 °F
- Initial Pressure: < 2 psid
- Change-out: 15 psid
- Diameter: 6”
- Lengths: 40”, 50”, 60”
- Seal: Buna or Viton o-ring
- Hardware: Nylon, Stainless Steel, Steel, Acetyl
- Media: Pleated
- Media Types: Glass Fiber, Nylon 66, Polyester