View our conversion calculators for help with particulate size, temperature, pressure, flow, volume, and viscosity.
- Feed Filtration (Heat Exchanger and Reactor Bed Protection)
- De-bottlenecking of HP & LP Separators
- Burner Protection – L/G coalescers to protect low NOx burners. Fuel gas can contain trace amine, condensable HC, corrosion products.
- Recycle Gas Compressor Protection – L/G coalescer, removing HC, ammonium sulfide salt carryover.
- Steam-stripped Product De-hazing – Filtration and L/L coalescing. Steam strippers are required to drive out residual H2S but introduce water to the HC. Common solution: L/L coalesce and salt drier.