View our conversion calculators for help with particulate size, temperature, pressure, flow, volume, and viscosity.
Companies in the electronics industry require very specific filtration products for their applications. Champion Process provides several membrane choices including PVDF, PTFE, Polyethersulfone (PES), and Polypropylene.
Champions Process provides electronic grade filters offering a range of micron ratings to meet the needs of various microelectronics process liquids and gases. Semiconductor and consumer electronic manufacturers require high quality filtration
The requirement to remove contaminants is highly important for all of the filtration applications in the electronics industry. Some of the common equipment used in this industry includes:
- Submicron Filters
- Filter Cartridges
Our value-added services include:
- Inhouse engineering to assist with filter selection and customization
- Submicron filters and special material filters
- Range of materials to handle caustic and corrosive environments, including stainless alloys, carbon steel, and coated steel
- Absolute rated cartridges to 99.9% efficiency and Beta 5000
- Custom fabrication to exact specifications, allowing for faster delivery